Thank you, to all of our ticket holders, sponsors, volunteers and chefs, for making this a SOLD OUT event! We are so excited to share locally sourced food, prepared by local chefs, at a local gem, with local drinks and LOCAL FRIENDS!
Here are a few things you need to know
1. One ticket = TWO meals. If you bought more than you need, just let us know and we will help you out.
2. Gates open at 4:30 pm. You can join us for a delicious appetizer and a drink before your basket of dinner is served at 5:30 pm.
3. Where is parking? See the map below. Please park in the gravel area off of Front St. The visitor parking should remain open for visitors to the trail head. It’s a shorter walk from the gravel anyway! Hickerson Road parking is for HANDICAP and TO GO ORDERS ONLY!
4. To Go order pick-up – Please pull up to the Hickerson Road parking area and pull into the TO GO parking spots marked by yard signs. Text the number on the sign and let us know your name. We will bring your prepared basket out to your car door, easy peasy!
5. What if it rains? Rain, rain, go away!! We all hope it is a beautiful, cool and sun-shiny evening. However, here is what we have decided to do, just in case:
If it is raining at 2:30 pm at Cannonsburgh, that will interfere with our set-up of tables and chairs and such. Therefore, if there is rain at 2:30 pm, we will go to a full-fledged PICNIC at the PARK! The ground will be soft, so we won’t put the tables out. It could be just fine at 4:30 pm for gates open or 5:30 for dinner, so YOU WILL NEED TO COME PREPARED. You can choose ONE of TWO options:
Bring your lawn chairs or you water-proof blankets and enjoy the night with us. As long as it isn’t raining at the start of our event, we will have drinks, appetizers and socially distanced conversations. At 5:30, we will serve basket meals for two and you can find a spot and enjoy.
Take your basket home and enjoy! You will receive your meals, your locally made pottery cups, your to go drinks and a big smile from us. We will expand the To Go area and be ready to bring your meal to your car door (see #4 To Go instructions above)
If it is raining at the start of our event (4:30 pm), we will just serve everything TO GO. Follow the instructions for TO GO, #4 above.
Thanks for all of your cooperation and we hope to see you there, for a lovely evening celebrating local!