Like always, we are taking safety at our event seriously. After careful consideration and lots of discussion, we have implemented the following measures to promote the health and wellbeing of attendees and volunteers. Our event is taking place outdoors at Cannonsburgh Village where we can responsibly distance our guests and we are only allowing 100 tickets to be sold. With the large outdoor space, we can still enjoy locally sourced food prepared by local chefs, all while raising money for scholarships.
New policies and procedures:
· Of course, if you or your guest who plan to attend have any COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, cough, or gastro-intestinal issues, please stay home. Additionally, if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, been recently tested and are awaiting results, or had direct contact with an individual diagnosed with or suspected to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
· Because our event is food based, we have always implemented all necessary steps in food preparation. Our chefs are local restaurant owners who maintain the utmost concern for safety. This year, we are adapting our display and delivery system. Food will be prepared AND pre-portioned in the kitchens by each chef and their staff. We will then create a picnic basket for two, including a pre-portioned main course, 2 sides, dessert, bread and drinks.
· Our ticket holders will be allowed to do either of the following:
· Bring their own blanket and create a space of their own
· Sit at a reserved table for two, safely distanced around the village
· Take their basket for two to go and enjoy the delicious meal at home.
· All in person attendees will be required to wear masks unless they are eating or drinking. Everyone will be required to maintain a safe 6 ft of distance between others not in their party.
· Drinks will be premade and served responsibly either in individual bottles/cans or by a licensed bartender
· Hand sanitizer will be available at several locations as well as the bathrooms for handwashing.
As the situation evolves, so will our approach to keeping you safe. We thank you for your patience and flexibility as we manage this and ask that you check back here for updates.